Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Codecademy

Although I have spent time on the website Codecademy (http://www.codecademy.com/) for a few years, I finally have had time to commit to spending time on it learning something new daily not until recently.

Codecademy Logo (I do not own this image.) 


I highly recommend it to those who barely know programming or who simply want to learn a new programming language. Its content is mainly for web programming, but the basic ideas of programming are the same.

The website allows the user to view the progress and work on some projects. There are also tutorials for specific APIs, whose progress can also be tracked.

I will try keeping spending at least a little amount of time on it daily and would be glad if this introduction to the website helps someone (without hurting anyone).

No comments:

Post a Comment